Indian Head Massage – One Day £165
Course Description: Learn the traditional Indian pressure point and massage therapy to the shoulders, arms, neck, upper back and scalp. The routine learned can be used alone as an independent treatment or incorporated to make a luxury facial or extended body massage. The course includes theory, consultation and practical.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the theory of Indian head massage
- Understand the history of Indian head massage
- Understand the muscles of the head and shoulder
- Recognise contra-indications to Indian head massage
- List the benefits of Indian head massage
- Understand the effects of Indian head massage on the body
- Consult with the client to understand their requirements
- Perform an Indian head massage treatment
- Understand contra-actions
- Give appropriate homecare and retail advice
Course Requirements: Level 2 NVQ or equivalent, Level 3 NVQ or equivalent OR Just Pampered Body Massage Diploma OR Anatomy and Physiology Qualification, home study of manual prior to lesson and showing competence of treatments on the day and complete written assessment.
Certificate Issued: Same Day