Ear Candle Treatment – Half Day £110
Learn the ancient tradition of ear candle treatment to clear the ear and relieve symptoms of earache, excessive ear wax, headaches, migraines and sinus problems.
Ear candles are hollow linen tubes infused with herbs. When placed in the ear and lit, ear wax, fungus etc are drawn to the heat in a chimney effect to clear the ear and sinuses.
The course includes theory, consultation and practical.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the history and theory of ear candling
- Understand the structure of the ear and sinuses of the face
- Recognise contra-indications to ear candling
- Be able to list the benefits of ear candle treatments
- Consult with the client to understand their requirements
- Perform an ear candle treatment
- Learn to analyse the candle residue following treatment
- Understand contra-actions
- Give appropriate homecare and retail advice
Course Requirements: Level 2 or Equivalent, home study of manual prior to course, perform treatment on models during the course and complete written assessment.
Certificate Issued: Same Day