Body Exfoliation and Body Wraps – One Day £180
Course Description: Learn the techniques and benefits of advanced body treatments, to include exfoliation, hydration wraps, detox wraps and inch loss wraps. During a body wrap specialist products are applied to the skin before the body is wrapped in film or cloth.
Learning Outcome: By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the history and theory of body exfoliation and wraps
- Recap the Integumentary System and Lymphatic System
- Understand the structure of the human body
- Recognise contra-indications to body exfoliation and massage
- List the benefits of body treatments
- Consult with the client to understand their requirements
- Perform a body exfoliation and wrap treatment
- Learn to adapt the treatment to suit the client
- Understand contra-actions
- Give appropriate homecare and retail advice
Course Requirements: Level 2 NVQ or equivalent, Level 3 NVQ or equivalent OR Just Pampered Body Massage Diploma, home study of manual prior to lesson and showing competence of treatments on the day and complete written assessment.
Certificate Issued: Same Day