Soak Off Gel Polish – Half Day £85
Course Description: Learn to apply the popular Gel Polish, which is a nail colour applied like a regular nail polish and cured under a UV or LED lamp. It gives a high gloss finish that remains chip free for up to two weeks on fingernails, and even longer on toes. The course includes theory, consultation and practical work.
Learning Outcome: By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the history and theory of soak off gel polish
- Recognise contra-indications
- Be able to list the benefits
- Consult with the client to understand their requirements
- Perform a soak off gel polish treatment
- Learn to troubleshoot any problems with equipment
- Understand contra-actions
- Give appropriate homecare and retail advice
Course Requirements: NVQ Level 2 or equivalent, or Just Pampered Training Academy Manicures Natural Nail Care Diploma. The candidate should be competent in manicures. Home study of the manual is required prior to course and on the day you will perform a treatment and complete a written assessment.
Certificate Issued: Same Day