Threading Hair Removal – One Day £155
Course Description: Threading is an Ancient manual technique to remove hair using a loop of twisted antibacterial thread to trap the unwanted hair and pull from the root.
Learning Outcome: By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the history and theory of threading
- Understand the factors affecting hair growth and the types of hair growth
- Recognise contra-indications to threading
- Be able to list the advantages and disadvantages of threading
- Consult with the client to understand their requirements
- Practice the various methods of threading
- Perform Eyebrow and facial threading
- Understand contra-actions
- Give appropriate homecare and retail advice
Course Requirements: Level 2 NVQ or equivalent, or Beginners Facial Waxing Diploma or equivalent, home study of manual prior to course, competently perform threading of the brows and facial areas on the day and complete written assessment.
Certificate Issued: Same Day