Spray Tanning – Half Day £95
Course Description: Spray tanning is the application of tanning liquid using a spray gun to give a fine mist all over the body and provide a sunless tan. It is the safest way for your clients to achieve an all over tan.
Learning Outcome: By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the history and theory of spray tanning
- Recognise contra-indications to spray tanning
- Be able to list the benefits of spray tanning
- Consult with the client to understand their requirements
- Perform a spray tanning treatment
- Learn to troubleshoot any problems with equipment
- Understand contra-actions
- Give appropriate homecare and retail advice
Course Requirements: Level 2 NVQ or equivalent, home study of manual prior to course, minimum of two tans completed on models on the day and complete written assessment. See also Beginners option.
Certificate Issued: Same Day