Eyelash Perming Treatment – Half Day £110
Course Description: Eyelash perming gives a semi-permanent curl to the lashes. It uses chemicals and rods to lift the lashes and set them in place. It eliminates the need to use eyelash curlers on a daily basis. Learn how to use appropriate rods for lash length and eye shape. The course includes theory, consultation and practical work.
Learning Outcome: By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the history and theory of eyelash perming
- Understand the structure of the eye
- Recognise contra-indications to eyelash perming
- Be able to list the benefits of eyelash perming treatments
- Consult with the client to understand their requirements
- Perform an eyelash perming treatment
- Learn to analyse eye shape and lash length to establish rod size for treatment
- Understand contra-actions
- Give appropriate homecare and retail advice
Course Requirements: Level 2 NVQ or equivalent or Just Pampered Training Academy Eye Treatments Diploma, home study of the manual, confidence in performing a perming treatment on the day, complete a written assessment and a further two case studies at home. The student should be competent at lash tinting before attending this course.
Certificate Issued: On receipt of evidence of your further two case studies