We would be happy to answer all of your training queries. If you have a particular date in mind, we will aim to accommodate as best we can.
Our Business Terms and Conditions can be seen below.
Due to us being in the training room, the easiest way to contact us is via email:
If you would prefer to speak to us by phone, please call and leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible
We look forward to hearing from you soon
Just Pampered Training Academy
19 Church Street
Essex CM2 7HX
Please ask for Kerry-Lee or Anni
Just Pampered Academy Business Terms and Conditions
- We release general training dates for any student and any subject.
- Our dates are available on a first come first served basis.
- We will offer dates to a student and reserve for 48 hours to give them a chance to respond. If we have not heard back within this time, the dates will be offered to the next student
- Upon agreement of a date, we will send you a confirmation email, detailing the course content, the total cost, how to pay, what to wear, details of times your model will be required, what to bring and so on
- We require evidence of your current beauty qualification to complete enrolment
- The date is only secured once we have received payment for the course. We will issue a receipt for your records.
- Other students who have expressed an interest in this subject will also be offered a place on the course.
- We like to keep our classes small to give the student maximum time with the trainer. We have a maximum of six students at any given time
- We continue to run our courses even if you are the only student booked on, and will operate on a one to one basis. Therefore, models are always required for our courses.
- You will be given details in your initial confirmation email stating how many models and the time they should arrive. It is the responsibility of the student to source and patch test (where required) their own models. We are also happy to patch test the models on your behalf at our salons. Please contact us to book a patch test appointment if required.
- If you are unable to source a model we will endeavour to help find one but are unable to guarantee this service. Please speak to your trainer at the earliest opportunity if your model has let you down as the course may not be able to run without a model.
- We require a minimum of one week notice in order to transfer to a future date. If you are unable to attend please speak to your trainer at the earliest opportunity to discuss your options.
- Cost of cancellation is as follows:
Less than 48 hours notice – you will forfeit the cost of the course
More than 48 hours notice but less than one week – you will forfeit 50% of the cost of the course
- Courses are non refundable
- Our courses are fully accredited with Professional Beauty Direct
- Some of our courses require case studies to be completed before a certificate is issued. You will know before you enrol onto the course if your chosen subject requires case studies and you can also check via our website or in your original confirmation email.
- You are welcome to complete the case studies at your own pace for up to three months.
- After three months, you will require a refresher workshop in order to continue, which is charged at £27ph
- We offer an ongoing after care service and are happy to assist with any ongoing queries. Due to the nature of the business we spend a lot of time in the classroom and treatment room. Due to this we are most responsive through email, firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, we would be happy to arrange a telephone appointment to assist with your queries at a mutually convenient time.
Stay in Touch
Many students like to stay in touch and receive updates from us via our e-newsletter. To subscribe to this, please complete the ‘contact us’ form with the message ‘subscribe’